Purchased MLB Pet Jersey.Large size did not fit my PUG.
Ask to exchange for XL. Charged additional 3$ to process this request. No communication from merchant on exchange shipment. When questioned, claimed an XL was sent "despite a moderate amount of pet hair on it." Strange, because it never went on my Pug as it was visibly too small.
Exchange was delivered but NOT an XL, but rather a L (again). Phone number listed is not working. 3rd party seller through amazon. Consider predatory and misleading of questionable integrity with rude communication practices.
After 20 days, still unresolved. Operates through Amazon.com, who is aware of the situation, and investigating.
Have photos to demonstrate NO pet hair as well as size and shipping dates, labels, and costs.Unprofessional at best, predatory most likely.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Mlb Pet Jersey
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I live in Malaysia. In 2015 I bought a pair of expensive Hush Puppy shoes. I had hardly used it 20 times yet within one year the sole disintegrated, whilst..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "This is how my pup came home. This groomer was nice but obviously didn't know what she was doing. My dog had never snapped at anyone and she said he..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."